Sunday, January 18

Step 3 CCS

This blog is an effort to give an overview to save time and money during the USMLE Step 3 preparation. Few of the suggestions are my personal opinions.

CCS is unique of all the USMLE tests.In my opinion, practicing CCS cases on the interactive software needs a little guidance. Best resource to practice is the USMLE practice CD sent by ECFMG/FSMB. If you have difficulty in getting the CCS concept right, I suggest CCS work Shop by Dr. Red ( Archer CCS review ). I was told by a friend about this course and I registered for a one day webinar (88$). Initially I was skeptical, but by the end of the review I felt confident and well informed. I personally feel it is worth all the penny paid. Though there were some technical glitches during the course, over all it was very impressive. Being able to do the workshop right from your laptop at a price of 88$ ....Great deal.Isn't it!!!

I also attended the Step 3 live lectures by Kaplan, but the CCS discussion is not detailed to the point as Dr.Red CCS work shop.

I haven't heard about any other workshops on CCS personally. Feel free to share information about good inexpensive workshops and save time and money for fellow doctors.

Good luck to all those giving their step 3 and keep reading my blogs for more updated information...

No comments: